2 (6oz) Yellowfin Tuna
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
2 cloves of garlic, finely grated
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1. In a medium bowl add soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, brown sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, and ginger. Mix.
2. Reserve 3-4 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture in another small bowl and set aside.
3. Add Tuna to the medium bowl and marinate the fish for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet on high heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, sear Tuna on each side for about 2 minutes and then remove from heat and onto a cutting board.
5. Slice Tuna to about 1/2 inch thick and plate it with your side of choice. Finish Tuna with a drizzle of the reserved soy sauce mixture.