2 fillets of Halibut
2 squared of parchment paper
1/2 cup of zucchini, sliced
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup of SMS Marinated Tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place sliced zucchini in the center of the parchment paper.
3. Top with two tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the Halibut fillet on top.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Top with 1/2 cup of SMS Marinated Tomatoes.
7. Fold the parchment paper in half, roll, fold in the ends and roll in the excess paper.
8. Place on a baking dish and into the oven for 12 minutes.
9. Unfold the parchment paper (remember the contents will be HOT!). Enjoy!