1 lemon, sliced
4 (4oz) Salmon fillets
20 asparagus spears
1/2 cup onion, sliced
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. of Olive oil
4 squares of parchment paper
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Place three slices of lemon on a square of parchment paper.
3. Place one Salmon fillet skin side down on top of the lemon.
4. Place asparagus to the side of the Salmon.
5. Add a pinch of onions on top.
6. Add a pinch of salt and pepper on top followed by olive oil drizzled on top.
7. Fold the parchment paper in half, pull snug, and fold corners in while pinching the edges tight.
8. Place on a baking dish and into to oven for 10-14 minutes depending on your desire of doneness.
9. Remove from the oven, unwrap carefully as contents are very hot and enjoy!