2 Del Pacifico Wild Shrimp Burgers, frozen
1 Jar of Santa Monica Seafood Tartar Sauce
2 Röckenwagner Brioch Buns
1 cup of Baby Arugula
1 tsp cooking oil
4 slices of tomatoes
4 slices of onion rings
2 slices of Swiss Cheese
- Place your frozen Del Pacifico Wild Shrimp patties at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat one teaspoon of cooking oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook the frozen patties for approximately 5 minutes and then carefully flip them over. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty and let it cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Lightly toast the burger buns cut side down in a pan until golden brown and then remove to a plate.
- Add a tablespoon of tartar sauce to each bun.
- Build your burger by adding arugula to the bottom half of the bun, followed by tomatoes, shrimp patties with melted swiss, onions, and the top bun. Enjoy with a side of dill pickles or crispy golden fries!