Fresh Salmon or Pacific Halibut Meal Kit (CLICK HERE to order!)
Olive oil cooking spray
- In a medium size bowl, add fish and lightly coat with 1 cup of Santa Monica Seafood's Seafood Marinade. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Turn fish over and marinate it for an additional 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- On the stove top, heat a large oven safe skillet on medium high heat. Spray with cooking oil and gently place your fish and add your asparagus. Lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste. Cook fish for 2 minutes and then flip it over to cook for another 2 minutes. Internal temperature of fish should be around 145ºF.
- Place skillet in the oven and set the timer to 4-5 minutes.
- While fish is cooking in the oven, heat New England Clam Chowder and rice pilaf and set aside.
- When fish is ready, plate it with a side of rice pilaf, asparagus and New England Clam Chowder.