Here's a quick, easy and tasty recipe you'll love making over and over.
4 ea (6oz-8oz) Monkfish fillets
8 Tbsp of Santa Monica Seafood Garlic and Herb Butter
8 medium-sized Yukon Gold Potatoes, halves
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are roasting, season the Monkfish fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 4 tablespoons of Santa Monica Seafood Garlic and Herb Butter. Allow it to melt and coat the pan.
- Carefully place the seasoned Monkfish fillets into the skillet. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the fish is cooked.
- Remove the Monkfish fillets from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes.
In a separate small saucepan, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of Santa Monica Seafood Garlic and Herb Butter over low heat.
- Serve the roasted Yukon Potatoes alongside the cooked Monkfish fillets.
- Drizzle the melted Santa Monica Seafood Garlic and Herb Butter over the fish and potatoes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley for a vibrant finish.