4 ea whole Lobsters, split in half
½ cup salted butter, melted
1.5 cup flat leaf parsley
1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
2 tsp capers, drained
3 ea garlic clove
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 ea shallots
4 ea Anchovy fillets
½ tsp red pepper flakes
salt and black pepper
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat.
- Add parsley, capers, garlic, shallots, olive oil, anchovies, vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper into a food processor then process until all ingredients are in tiny bits. Add to a bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Melt butter in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds and then brush it on flesh size of your split lobster followed by a sprinkle of salt and black pepper.
- Cook on the grill for about 6-8 minutes.
- Plate your lobster with meat side up and top each with the salsa verde.