2 ea 6oz Steelhead Trout Portions
1/2 cup of Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Asian Apricot Barbecue Sauce
1 ea cedar plank
1 lemon, sliced
1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1) Soak cedar grilling plank in water for about 45 minutes.
2) Place cedar plank on a hot pre-heated grill and add lemon slices followed by the Steelhead Trout.
3) Baste fish with the barbecue sauce and season with light sprinkle of salt and pepper.
4) Grill on high heat for about 15-20 minutes or until fish is done. (Note: Have a water bottle spray handy for any flare ups)
5) Garnish fish with sliced green onions and serve.