2 ea 6oz Steelhead Trout Portions
1/2 cup of Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Asian Apricot Barbecue Sauce
1 ea cedar plank
1 lemon, sliced
1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
- Soak cedar grilling plank in water for about 45 minutes.
- Place cedar plank on a hot pre-heated grill and add lemon slices followed by the Steelhead Trout.
- Baste fish with the barbecue sauce and season with light sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Grill on high heat for about 15-20 minutes or until fish is done. (Note: Have a water bottle spray handy for any flare ups)
- Garnish fish with sliced green onions and serve.