2 ea Steelhead Trout portions
1/2 jar of Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Asian Barbecue Sauce
1 ea cedar plank
1 lemon, sliced
2 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1) Soak cedar grilling plank in water for about 45 minutes.
2) Place plank onto a hot grill and add lemon slices on the first layer and then the Steelhead Trout.
3) Baste salmon with Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Asian Apricot Barbecue Sauce and season with black pepper and salt to taste.
4) Grill on high heat for about 15-20 minutes or until fish is done. (Note: Have a water bottle spray handy for any flare ups)
5) Garnish fish with sliced green onions and serve.