2 fillets Local Swordfish, on special
1 bunch of broccolini
1/2 bottle of Earth & Vine Mango Tequila Jalapeño Grilling & Dipping Sauce
1 Tbsp. shallots, chopped
1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
salt to taste
1. Season the Swordfish with salt and place over a hot grill for 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cut the ends of the broccolini off and discard. Place the remaining broccolini in a pot of boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Flip the Swordfish and grill for another 3 minutes.
4. Remove the Swordfish, coat with 1/4 cup of sauce and place in the oven at 3500F for 3 minutes.
5. Heat an oven-safe skillet on medium high with olive oil. Add the shallots, garlic and broccolini. Give them a toss and place the entire skillet in the oven for 3 minutes.
6. Remove the Swordfish, followed by the broccolini. Plate the broccolini and top with the Swordfish. Drizzle a bit more sauce on top and a pinch of micro basil.