2 Swordfish Fillets
1 cup SMS BBQ Sauce
salt and pepper
- Give the Swordfish a quick rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Pour half a cup of BBQ sauce on each fillet, Make sure to coat both sides. Marinate for five minutes.
- Grill on high for three minutes. Flip and grill for another three minutes.
- In the meantime, sauté your asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the fish from the grill and plate with the asparagus.
- Drizzle a little BBQ sauce on top for extra flavor.