2 Swordfish Fillets
1 cup SMS BBQ Sauce
salt and pepper
1. Give the Swordfish a quick rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Pour half a cup of BBQ sauce on each fillet, Make sure to coat both sides. Marinate for five minutes.
4. Grill on high for three minutes. Flip and grill for another three minutes.
5. In the meantime, sauté your asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the fish from the grill and plate with the asparagus.
7. Drizzle a little BBQ sauce on top for extra flavor.