2 lbs. Swordfish, cut into 2” size cubes
1 lb. Israeli Couscous from our Deli Case
1 ea. Red Bell Peppers, cut into 1.5” squares
1 bottle Santa Monica Seafood Seafood Marinade
12 ea. Skewers
salt & black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill and make sure the grill grates are clean and seasoned.
- Soak your skewers in warm water for about 15 minutes. This will help the sticks not burn fast while grilling.
- In a medium bowl add Swordfish cubes and 1 ½ cups of seafood marinade. Season with salt and black pepper and let it marinate for about 5 minutes.
- Assemble each skewer with Swordfish followed by bell peppers and repeat until full. (Should fit about 3-4 fish per stick)
- Grill Swordfish skewers for about 1 minute on each of the 4 sides. Once cooked, serve it warm over Israeli couscous, and enjoy!