Recipe by Chris Mesa from @pezcantina and @pezpowder
- 12 oz of your favorite Cerveza (Modelo, Bohemia, Dos Equis, Pacifico, etc.)
- 2 oz of Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 3/4 oz Michelada Mix
(or combine 1/4 oz of Worcestershire Sauce, 1/4 oz of Valentina or Tapatio Hot Sauce, 1/4 Braggs Liquid Aminos and 4 oz of Clamato Tomato Cocktail Juice
- 1 Cucumber Stick
- 4 Blackened and Grilled Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1 ea Tamarindo Candy Stick
- 2 Lime or Lemon Wedges
- Pez Powder Original (Find this inside our Markets or Order Online Here!
- 20 oz Goblet
- Rim the goblet by dipping it into the chamoy, and then into the Pez Powder chile and lime seasoning.
- To the goblet, add lime juice, michelada mix, ice and then pour in your Cerveza. Use a straw to gently blend the ingredients together.
- Garnish with lime or lemon wedges, blackened Shrimp, Tamarindo candy stick and cucumber. Get creative and add anything else you want!
About Pez Cantina and Pez Powder
L.A. natives and couple Lucy and Bret Thompson, owners of Pez Cantina, a modern coastal Mexican restaurant in downtown Los Angeles, are excited to present to you Pez Powder, a premium seasoning blend of chile and lime. Following Chef Bret’s decade long career as Executive Chef with the Patina Group, then the successful inception of Milk Ice Cream Parlor and Bakeshop in Hollywood, California, the couple has now created the perfect seasoning blend.
401 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90071