4 Tilapia fillets
½ bottle of Santa Monica Seafood's Seafood Marinade
4 Tbsp. olive oil 1 pk (7oz)
1 bunch broccolini, cut into 2” lengths
Salt, to taste
- In a pot filled with water, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and then bring it to a boil.
- Add your pasta and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- To the same pot add broccolini and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a baking dish, add Tilapia fillets and half a bottle of Santa Monica Seafood Seafood Marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook the Tilapia fillets for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Plate your fish on top of the pasta and enjoy!