Here's a quick, easy and tasty recipe you'll love making over and over.
2 whole New Zealand Sea Bream, scaled and gutted
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 orange, thinly sliced
Toasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
For the Citrus Glaze Sauce:
1 cup Santa Monica Seafood Hawaiian Poke Dressing
1 orange, juice and 1 tsp of the zest
1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Score each New Zealand Sea Bream on both sides with diagonal cuts and season the cavity and slits with salt and pepper. Insert orange slices in between each slit and cavity of the fish.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix the poke dressing, orange juice, orange zest, and grated ginger to create the Citrus Glaze Sauce.
- Use 1/3 of the glaze and brush the fish with the Citrus Glaze Sauce. Place the fish on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Five minutes before the fish is done, brush about 3 tablespoons of Citrus Glaze Sauce over the fish.
- Transfer the cooked fish to a serving platter and garnish with chopped cilantro and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve the New Zealand Sea Bream hot. Enjoy!