- 2oz Petrov Reserve (Find this inside our Markets or replace it with your favorite Vodka!)
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ oz Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ oz Valentina Salsa Picante
- ¼ oz Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 5 oz Clamato Tomato Cocktail, choice of mild or spicy
- Soda Water
- Pez Powder Black Order Online Here!
- Collins glass
- Rim your Collins glass by dipping it into some lime juice (or any other kind of citrus juice) and then into the Pez Powder Black.
- Into a cocktail shaker, add the Petrov Reserve wine, lime juice, Worcestershire, hot sauce, liquid aminos, Clamato juice and ice. Give it a nice shake.
- Pour mix into the rimmed Collins glass and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with a celery stick, olives, and a slice of jalapeños.
About Pez Cantina and Pez Powder
L.A. natives and couple Lucy and Bret Thompson, owners of Pez Cantina, a modern coastal Mexican restaurant in downtown Los Angeles, are excited to present to you Pez Powder, a premium seasoning blend of chile and lime. Following Chef Bret’s decade long career as Executive Chef with the Patina Group, then the successful inception of Milk Ice Cream Parlor and Bakeshop in Hollywood, California, the couple has now created the perfect seasoning blend.
401 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90071