(recipe from Australis Website)
4 Barramundi Portions (5 oz each)
3 Tblsp Olive oil plus more for drizzling
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Meyer Lemons
One thinly sliced, one zested and juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
2-3 Sprigs fresh rosemary, plus 1 teaspoon, minced
2-3 Sprigs fresh thyme, plus 1 teaspoon, minced
1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, minced
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F.
- Season both sides of Barramundi potions with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on parchment-lined baking sheet and place portions on top.
- Layer slices of lemon over each portion, then scatter the rosemary and thyme sprigs on top.
- Drizzle with more olive oil, then bake for 15 minutes, or until flesh has turned opaque.
- While the fish is baking, make the vinaigrette. In a bowl, whisk together the Meyer lemon zest, juice, garlic, minced rosemary, minced thyme, minced parsley and 3 tablespoons of olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
- When the fish is done, remove the lemon slices and herbs, then use a spatula to carefully transfer each fillet to a plate. Top with a spoonful of Meyer Lemon vinaigrette. Serve immediately with extra vinaigrette and Meyer lemon wedges on the side.