Here's a quick, easy and tasty recipe you'll love making over and over.
4 ea (6oz-8oz) Chilean Seabass Portions
4 ea Yukon Gold potatoes, ¼” slices
3 Tbsp Butter, melted
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 ripe tomatoes, small dice
Fresh basil leaves, chopped
Lime wedges, for serving
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place the sliced Yukon Gold potatoes in a baking dish and drizzle with melted butter making sure each potato is coated. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, season the Chilean Seabass fillets with salt, pepper, and your choice of herbs or spices for extra flavor.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Place the seasoned Chilean Seabass fillets in the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Flip the fillets and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Roast for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, combine the minced garlic, diced tomatoes, and chopped basil leaves to create the salsa. Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- To serve, place a portion of the roasted Yukon Gold scallop potatoes on each plate. Top with a roasted Chilean Seabass fillet and spoon the garlic, tomato, and basil salsa over the fish. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!