4 Tilapia fillets
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rinse tilapia fillets, pat dry and place on a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with butter. Squeeze lemon juice over the fillets.
- Top with the Panko mixture.
- Cook 10-15 minutes or just until cooked through and fish is flaky.