2 ea (4-6oz) Salmon portions
1 cup Santa Monica Seafood Hawaiian Poki Dressing
1 lb Israeli Couscous (from our Deli Case inside the Market)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Pre-heat the grill on high.
2) In a bowl, add Santa Monica Seafood’s Hawaiian Poki Dressing and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
3) Add Salmon to the bowl and make sure to coat all the sides with the dressing.
4) Making sure your grill grates are clean and seasoned with oil, carefully place the Salmon. Cook for about 2 minutes and then turn your fish at a 45-degree angle to achieve a beautiful crosshatch mark effect. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes and then flip the fish over and repeat turning the fish at a 45-degree angle after 2 minutes.
5) Plate your fish with a side of Santa Monica Seafood’s Israeli Couscous and enjoy!