2 (6-8oz) Swordfish Steaks
2 ea Lemons
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Oregano
Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- To make the dressing, start with a medium-size bowl and combine ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons each of salt and black pepper, dried oregano, and extra virgin olive oil. Whisk until completely mixed and set aside.
- Season Swordfish steaks on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Cook fish on a non-stick grill for about 3 minutes per side or until done. (Internal temperature should reach 145ºF)
- Plate the grilled Swordfish with your choice of sides or salad and then with a fork, make a few punctures on the fish. Spoon the dressing over your fish and enjoy.