2 Whole European Seabass, cleaned and gutted1 lemon, sliced
3 Tbsp. olive oil
6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
4 sprigs of fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste
4 pcs of 5″ long butcher twine
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Lay fish on a baking tray and add fresh herbs to the fish followed by slices of lemons. Season the inside with salt and pepper.
3. Tie the fish with butcher twine.
4. Coat the whole fish with olive oil and season with with salt and pepper.
5. Place fish in the oven for about 18-20 minutes.
6. Plate the fish whole and serve it with your choice of sides.