2 (6 oz) Steelhead Trout portions
1/4 cup of Santa Monica Seafood's Spicy Asian Apricot Barbecue Sauce
2 ea cedar wrap
1 whole lemon, cut into 6 slices
1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Soak cedar grilling wraps in water for at least 5 minutes before use.
- Start assembling by placing the string down first followed by the cedar wrap. Add 3 slices of lemon vertically and then the salmon portion. Baste your fish with the spicy Asian Apricot BBQ sauce. Fold in both ends of the wrap and turn it over with the seam side down. Tie your wrap.
- Grill on high heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side. (Note: Have a water bottle spray handy for any flare-ups)
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.