4 ea. (5oz.) Barramundi Portions
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb Giant White Bean Salad (from our Deli Case)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp. capers
6 cups packed fresh spinach
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Flat leaf parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Pat fish dry and season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- In large oven proof skillet, place over medium heat and add olive oil. When you see a light smoke, carefully add barramundi portions skin side down. After about 2 minutes of searing, flip the fish over, pour the giant white beans around the fish and then place it in the oven to cook for about 10 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, in another skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and then garlic, spinach, capers, a pinch of salt, and black pepper. Sauté until the spinach is just lightly wilted. Add cream and remove from the heat after about 1 minute.
- Plate your dish with spinach at the bottom topped with your fish. Spoon over the giant white beans and enjoy!