1 to 1.5 lbs - Cooked Octopus Legs
1 Tbsp. - Tapatío Hot Sauce
2 lbs - Yukon Gold Potatoes
1/3 cup - Santa Monica Seafood's Seafood Marinade
3 Tbsp. - Salted Butter, melted
3 Tbsp. - Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. - Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp. - Fresh Thyme, chopped
4 Cloves - Fresh Garlic, sliced
Salt and Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, add Santa Monica Seafood's Seafood Marinade, Tapatío, 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper. Mix the marinade and then add in the cooked Octopus. Toss gently until all sides are coated. Set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, add Yukon Gold Potatoes and coat with olive oil, 1/2 tsp. salt and black pepper. Make sure that you have plenty of room on the tray to bake the octopus in step #5. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Bring all the roasted potatoes to one side of the baking tray and slightly press each potato with a fork making sure that it's still in one piece. Drizzle with melted butter, sliced garlic and thyme.
- Add the marinated Octopus to the empty side of the tray and bake together for about 15-20 minutes.
- Plate your dish and finish it with chopped fresh parsley.