1 ea Whole Sea Bream (Dorade), cleaned and gutted
1 cup SMS Basil Marinated Tomatoes
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 cup Cooked Potatoes, quartered
3 sprigs Fresh Thyme
2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to 450°F and turn your grill on med-high.
2. Score both sides of the fish at a diagonal about 1 inch apart.
3. Coat the fish with olive oil and season both sides with salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Place the whole fish on the grill for 2 minutes. Using tongs or a fish spatula, gently flip and grill for another 2 minutes. Place the fish on an oven safe skillet and into the oven for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
5. Place the potatoes on a plate then add the fish on top. Spoon the tomato salad on top of the fish along with the liquids.
6. Serve with chopped thyme and save a sprig for garnish.